Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Society of Mr. Sirianni’s Classroom

The Society of Mr. Sirianni’s Classroom
Journal #15

Over the course of the year I have personally learned many new things, some of which I will hopefully use in later life. The course was good, but the teacher made it very interesting, making me always look forward to going to second period. The classroom was like a society in many ways, everyday people eating, and communicating with each other. Some days, people would sleep as if it were there home, and other days people would do nothing. However, there were some days were people actually did work.

At first I wanted to drop the class as the workload seemed to be so great, but after sticking through all the hard times, like a battle from the movie Troy, I managed to come out on top like Achilles, and I am definitely glad that I stayed, as the class was very enjoyable.

It was a tremendous experience, and I’m sure everyone enjoyed the topics and class discussions as much as I did. Although we had plenty of time to do all these journals, they were cramping my style, although I guess some work was needed to be done… Joking, some stuff was actually accomplished, and I learned how to analyze books, movies, and songs, along with activating group discussions. These skills could become very important in later life such as University, and so I thank you, Mr. Sirianni for all the great memories. Also in a few more days, I will be graduating by the looks of things, so you know what that means: ) Best of luck in the future, although no class will be as awesome as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment